Be different!

Hey dear readers,

I know it's autumn, but admit that summer is the best. Let's remind ourselves of the sun.

I have a new bikini from Divissima!


Find it HERE, the price is discounted 30%
View other models in this category. Love this kind of bikini because it has two faces, sweet circles on one side and colorful stripes on the other side.



 




Besides Bikinis Divissima also offers BeachwearLingerie, Pyjamas, Jeans (-30%), and Outlet (-50%).

Divissima is a company that since the beginning believes and stands for original Made in Italy.
The online shop www.divissima.it  is without any doubt the right place to find products that will fulfill the desires of a woman.

I'm definitely a fan and you?! 

With love,


You Might Also Like

10 komentari

  1. Wow what a nice bikini and it fits you so good!
    I love the colors and the fantasy. A really good choice!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bikini looks fabulous

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The package! Here I started loving it already. The prints are amazing! Totally love it. You look great in it.

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful!:)
    I'm in love with the patterns! <3
    June
    The Journeys' of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm now following you as well! I love that print! <33

    x Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you gorgeous!!! I love Divissima!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram