My new coat

Hi,

How are you today, I hope you have a good start in November!
I wore today my new coat from a great online store - Gedengni.



They offer a large selection of coats, dresses, leggings, swimwear and other categories of wonderful pieces and stylish pieces. Be sure to visit their site - http://www.gedengni.com/


You can find this beautiful coat thait I wear HERE! Available in all sizes and lovely colors.
I like this military green coat.




Absolutely love the cut, stand-up collar and the fancy buttons.
The coat is perfect for fall/winter. Chic, elegant and feminine.



Visit Gedengni.com, the shipping is free. This online shop is worth a look. Check it to find your perfect pieces!

With love,

You Might Also Like

8 komentari

  1. Great coat, love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice coat..love its color!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely pics! I adore your new coat! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty coat!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this green coat! It is so perfect for Fall! Great look love!

    Love, Karina
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, what a great idea and nice post !!!!! kisses

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram