Perfect Blazer

Hello cuties,

How are you? I wore my new striped blazer from SheIn today. It's a stylish piece. You can combine it with a lot of colors and patterns. This blazer definitely make your outfit fresh and it's a eyecatcher. Love the dark blue stripes, trendy print. 



My size is S, and as you can see it fits perfectly. I styled it with a brown top, white pants, white clutch and cute sandals. I added some tigerprint details, because I'm a fan of mixing prints.




This blazer is available in sizes: S,M,L. Take a look HERE.







Hope you liked my look. Thanks for reading!



Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

6 komentari

  1. Such a cute blazer! I love how you styled it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ! Love your blazer and bag.
    I love your blog ! Would you like to follow each other ? Please let me know
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Look! You have one new Follower on your blog.
    Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram