Autumn Wishlist

Hi ladies,

How are you? Hope you have a lovely afternoon. In this post I want to show you some of my favourite pieces, must-haves, but also wishes for my autumn wardrobe.

I'm a fan of plaid, esspecially for autumn. Blouses with this pattern are always trendy. I got mine from Shein. Plaid with lace is a lovely combination. See it below.

 SHOP NOW
Click on picture to see item on website

And this photo shows how it looks when I wear it.

 Plaid Blouse

It's great for autumn, so definitely a fave for me this year.

As far as must-have for autumn is absolutely lovely outerwear, I prefer coats. Long or short, they're so cute.

 SHOP NOW SHOP NOW 

And there are fall dresses. So adorable examples are available on Shein.

 SHOP NOW   SHOP NOW


Hope you liked these items for a stylish autumn, check them out.
Thanks for reading!



Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

3 komentari

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥