Dressin to be IN

Hi cuties, how are you today? Are you enjoying the last summer month? It's great weather here, so we can have a good time! I was outside wearing my new clothes. I'm glad to show you two beautiful items from Dressin.com - one of the leading online stores, with the latest style and high quality clothes.

I have a new loose jacket in the color 'coffee'. It's really stylish. You can wear it with almost all clothes. Easy to combine, but it always looks fashionable. Love the asymmetric cut.


This outerwear is a good choice for casual but also chic looks, you can choose how to style it. A trendy piece for every look. See it on the website, HERE.



I like earth tones, so I chose a bag in a darker brown color for this look. Really cute bag, creative printed with a lovely tassel decoration.
Take a look HERE.


I combined the outerwear and bag simple, with a white chiffon blouse, beige shorts, brown sandals and a straw hat. See my today's outfit below.




Hope you liked my ootd and items from Dressin. Thanks for reading!


Visit this site, you will get the greatest shopping experience!


Follow Dressin → FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagramYouTubeTumblrGoogle+



Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

7 komentari

  1. That jacket is amazing!

    www.franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your outfit :)
    greetings xoxo

    klaudr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I like your outfit and glasses, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so classy. Love the bag! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, just as your all blog. I think that you are awsome blogger. :) If you want visit my blog and follow me if you like it, I will follow back. <3 http://fdiarybyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and classy outfit dear.Love the bag and the outwear jacket.So matched perfectly.
    Have a great summer.Kisses xoxo

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram