Round glasses and vintage shorts

Hi cuties, hope you all have a good day. I was so busy these days. I forgot to share this look with you, so it's time for a outfit post now. This was a week ago. The weather was amazing. A girl asked me where I bought my glasses, she was searching the whole city to find some round glasses like mine. I said that I've got them from an online-shop. I will let you know the links at the bottom of the post.


Outfit details:

Sunglasses: Amiclubwear
Floral Shirt: H&M
Vintage Shorts: SheIn
Sandals: Amiclubwear
Bag: Giordani Oriflame


Hope you like my look. Thanks for stopping by on my blog.



With love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

4 komentari

  1. Love this combo with the shirt and the shorts, really cute. xoxo


    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!!

    http://lafilleaurougealevres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great outfit!

    Lots of love.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram