SheIn StreetStyle

Hi cuties,

Isn't it sad to slowly say goodbye to summer? I know it's not the best feeling, but I also like autumn. I love to wear great outerwear, usually leather jackets and coats. So, I've got a new from SheIn, see it on the website HERE. I combined it with a denim shirt, also from SheIn. I love this comfy but stylish combination. Red pants gives this outfit a colour splash.


This is a fashionable denim shirt. I love it so much. See it HERE.


If you're a fan of this street style, all items are available at SheIn, make sure to check the site.

Thanks for stopping by on my blog, babes.


Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

6 komentari

  1. Beautiful outfit I really like the jacket and sandals are simple and amazing.
    I follow you,xx check mine blog if you have time

    http://zeberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look good, i love the look
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute outfit! I like your trousers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit looks stunning! :)
    would you like to follow each other by GFC?
    Let me know if you follow me and i will follow you back.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram