Autumn in my new Wholesale7 Shoes

Hi my cuties!

How are you? I'm really good. I feel great. It was nice weather today, so, I've spent time outside. Relaxing in the park. I had a good time with my sister. Of course, she made some pictures of my outfit today, don't worry.

As you know, autumn is here now. I luckily found a pair of lovely black lace up shoes. These are such timeless short boots. Easy to combine. It's possible to wear them with a casual outfit, but also a chic look. Great shoes for a trendy streetstyle. But keep in mind - You can wear anything as long as you put a nice pair of shoes with it. True, right? My new shoes are from Wholesale7They're made of suede. A very popular material for fall boots. I'm sure I will wear them often this fall/winter. www.wholesale7.net offers latest fashion trends and a wide variety of different styles. Good quality at best prices. Enjoy professional service because they are willing to get greater success with all of you.

Now, take a look at these preppy style boots, I talk about.

I love anything vintage.So, that those shoes were my first choice. Available in sizes 35-39, also in grey. They fit great, so comfortable, and they're absolutely nice-looking. The right shoe can make everything different.

Shoes: HERE

I combined them in a girly outfit. With a cute peter pan collar blouse, a fall skirt and big red vintage bag.


See now close-up pics of the details from today's look.

Girls, you can't get enough shoes, buy a new pair from Wholesale7.net

Hope you liked my post and new shoes, available HERE.
Thanks for reading!


Follow Wholesale7 
FacebookTwitterPinterestYouTubeGoogle+Tumblr
With love,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

4 komentari

  1. you are very pretty and i like your outfit,of course shoes are great too! :)

    www.domilovess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow! Beautiful post my dear!!! My new post on the blog!!!

    http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2015/09/magical-day.html please

    write a comment! Thank you so much!!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shoes! Lovely outfit, that skirt colour is so perfect for autumn! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram