Avon Big & False Mascara

Hey hey, how are you? Hope you have a good day. I want to show you my new mascara, in this quick post. I got it from Avon. It's called Big & False, It's really good. I love it. See some pics below.





Hope you like this natural, not too much make-up on look. I think it's perfect for a daily fresh look. But with this mascara you also can create a dramatic eye make-up for night outs.
Have fun! Let the party started...

Kisses,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

6 komentari

  1. your eyes are amazing..i like the way you put the eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful eyes and gorgeous collection dear.
    Have a amazing day.
    Kisses

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this is really amazing :) I should check this one out later when I go purchased my Avon products for this month :)

    xx
    RIca | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post love this mascara :)

    New post at

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...it look super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Koristim ovu maskaru vec mesec dana i fenomenalna je. Super post

    Adela Acanski

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram