Have you EVER felt so PRETTY? ♥Ever-Pretty Dress♥

Hello Beauties,
How are you? Hope you have a good day! I really like this time of year. October is a lovely month. Great for long autumn walks through fallen colorful leaves. Wonderful atmosphere. And when it's colder outside, I stay at home with a cozy blanket, drinking tea, reading a book or enjoying a movie night with my friends. However, have a magical october, girls!

In today's post I want to show you my beautiful new dress from Ever-pretty.com
A chic dress is a must-have, no matter what time of year. If you know how to style it, you can wear it all year long. Be flexible in fashion, all seasons are good for dresses.

They offer the personalized service of customizing dress lines for clients to create a unique shopping experience. Their mission at Ever Pretty Garment Inc. is to provide dresses for the ladies apparel market in conjunction with supporting world trade and contributing to global commerce on a small, yet significant level.

Ever-Pretty makes you pretty forever.

Guided by this motto, their company strives every day to perfect all facets of our service, so that customers may be fashionable for many years to come.
"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."

Visit this site and find your favourite, complete size range is available: UK/AU size 6 to 18 (US size size 4 to size 16). I'm so happy with my marsala dress. See it on the website, click HERE.


 Ever-pretty.com
Dress: HERE

www.ever-pretty.com - Better Choice for Special Occassion & Casual Dress!

Hope you like my dress and post. Thanks for reading.
Until next time...

Follow Ever-Pretty 
FacebookTwitterPinterestYouTubeGoogle+Tumblr


Kisses,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

9 komentari

  1. I like your dress it really looks good!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know.

    BLOG STYLECCENTRICFASHION / FB / IG / BLOG<3IN / G+ / TWITTER / LOOKBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The dress is so beautiful! And you look so glam in this outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous with that dress! Love your curves, so sexy :)

    -- new blogpost in my blog :)
    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally enjoyed this post! Have a nice weekend! :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram