Sequins and Geometric print

Hi cuties, hope you all have a good day. It's november soon. Time flies!
These last days of october in my city are wonderful. Great weather, absolutely a beautiful autumn atmosphere.

In today's post I want to show you two outfits. The first is a fresh look for sunny fall days. I've got a new top from SheIn, and also a cute apricot coat.
The top is a long sleeve t-shirt with lovely details, sequins in different colors. It's really trendy and comfy. The prize is amazing. For only $9.99. I think this a good deal. A cute coat for warm fall days is a must-have. I love my new piece. Really like the color and design. Hope you're also a fan of this...

Simple Daily look
¨Sequins¨

Coat: HERE
Top: HERE


Chic & Trendy look
¨Geometric print¨

My second look is called Chic and trendy. The reason is that my new cardigan is geometric printed, so modern and stylish. The dress is casual cut but also very trendy. A nice combination for day or night. What do you think? And also you can see I made a new friend again ;)


Long Sleeve Dress: HERE
Sweater: HERE

Thanks for reading!


With love,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

6 komentari

  1. Love the collection of amazing looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfit, your new sweatshirt with sequines looks amazing :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your looks and sunnies!!<3 Perfect autumn outfits:)

    http://www.justcleo.pl/2015/10/checked-shirt-black-waistcoat-washed.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful :)

    New post at

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram