Two SheIn Looks

Hi cuties, hope you all have a good day. It's time for a new outfit post. This time I will show you two looks. I've got new stylish items from SheIn and combined them in two outfits. I'm so happy with my cute tassel jacket. I love brown outerwear. Easy to combine and always chic. I wore it in my first look, of today's post, with a lovely green sweater. It's a cute vintage combo. Hope you also like this style. You will find links at the bottom of this post. Take a look what else I wore today.


1. Look

2. Look

This outfit is more chic than the first. Basic is a trendy white boho dress. It's a really fashionable piece. Over it I wear a grey cardigan. So comfy and warm. Absolutely a great look for fall. What do you think?


  
 SheIn
1. Look
Jacket: HERE
Sweater: HERE
2. Look
Dress: HERE
Cardigan: HERE

Thanks for reading. Lot of kisses...

With love,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

7 komentari

  1. the second outfit ist so beautiful, i lovin this dress!
    Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these looks, dear. So perfect for Fall season
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC ? Let me know, dear
    xoxo
    Liza
    Liza’s Corner l Instagram l Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second outfit is perfect :)
    http://lafilleaurougealevres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the collection of amazing looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the second outfit is great..i like it so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look 2 mi je savrsen, bas je damski:))

    http://asja91.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful in this outfit!
    Love your style! :)
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram