Casual looks

Hi everyone! Cold days are here but it's such an lovely atmosphere, the sun is there sometimes and therefore it's lovely weaher for november.

For this post I prepared two looks. The first is a lovely casual dress paired with simple black leggings. Both pieces are from SheIn. You will be abble to find the links at the bottom of this post.


Basic of my second look is a cute red-white striped shirt. I've combined it with jeans and black shoes. See my ootd pics now.

 
 
 
 
 
Hope you liked my post. See where you can buy these items.

Dress: HERE / Leggings: HERE / Striped Top: HERE

Kisses,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

3 komentari

  1. You look great with both outfits and I love your jacket
    xxx
    www.travelera.es
    Instagram @travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's wonderful this look kisses

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram