Beige and Grey

Hello there! Yes, it's time for a new post. I love cute winter combinations. So, today I have a new one for you. This time the main colors are beige and grey. I've got a new beige jacket from SheIn, a grey zipper top and a cute geometric print, tassel cardigan. I wore these three pieces in two different looks. Links are as usual at the bottom of the post.

OOTD LINKS:
Coat - HERE
Top - HERE
Cardigan - HERE

Hope you liked both outfits.
Until next time...


Hugs,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

5 komentari

  1. Very cute details! If only we have winter where I am at ;-( Loving the coat! xoxo

    Much love,
    Sugar

    Sugary Fancies, Life and Style Blog| Instagram | Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so classy. Love the bag! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that sweater! SheIn has some great options for fall/winter items!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute hairstyle which match your the whole look! I'll try with my best lace wigs if I have the courage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram