Green Parka

Hi dear beauties, how are you? Yaay, it's finally december. I think the most beautiful winter month. It's really magical! Everywhere is such a lovely atmosphere. Christmas is coming... I love this time of year. As it's so cold outside I've got a new parka from Romwe. Great outerwear to stay warm during these months. I can recommend this jacket to everyone want to find a good and comfy winter jacket. Under the green parka I wore also a new sweater today. Color-block, a cute trend this year. Scroll down for the links. Hope you like the look.


Hooded Zipper Slit Back Parka - HERE
Color-block Long Sleeve Knit Sweater - HERE

Enjoy the magic of december, everybody!
Thanks for reading.


Kisses,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

4 komentari

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like your green parka. Feel great on you. Fabulous pics. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair color is so beautiful and your parka too!
    Kisses from germany, Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...it look super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mint coat, it's so beautiful which matches you very much.
    human hair wigs
    cheap wigs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram