Trendsgal - Where trends start!

Hello beauties, I hope you had a good day! Are you enjoying these december days. I'm a fan of this festive mood. Love the magic atmosphere...
What are your plans for holidays. Where are you planning to celebrate, in a restaurant, at friend's house or will you stay at home with your family? I think I'll choose a mix, I must see my friends at day, but at the evening I also love the traditional time spent with my family.

There is another important question during the dolidays. What to wear? I no longer have to think twice. As far as the perfect outerwear and accessories.
I got a new chic coat from Trendsgal. Really ladylike! Therefore a good choice to wear for christmas when we go outside, to stay warm but also look gorgeous.
Let me say something more about the site.

Trendsgal is a global online seller that delivers exciting fashion products to customers all over the world. This is a one-stop fashion destination, offers a complete range of trendy and contemporary fashion apparel and accessories including clothing, shoes, bags, jewelry, watches, health & beauty and more at low prices. All the products are high quality and sold at wholesale price.

Now, take a look at my combination. I wore my new coat and watch today. Hope you like how I styled it with a cute tassel backpack. I think it's a stylish daily combination. Find the links for my new trendsgal items at the bottom of this post.


As you can see this lovely map watch is only $2.55. The prize is fantastic. My choice was classic in brown. It's also available in black, white and red.



Coat - HERE
Watch - HERE

Set the trend and shop the very latest in fashion-forward products.

SHOP NOW
 Trendsgal

Follow Trendsgal  FacebookInstagram


Kisses,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

15 komentari

  1. very nice casual outfit dear..I love your watch
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I lofe finding another redhead =)
    Would you like to support each other by following each other´s blog? ^_^

    Et Omnia Vanitas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watch and I like your outfit on photos :*

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and amazing pictures :)...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful watch! I'm your new GFC follower # 213 if you want to come on my blog ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome watch and lovely trendy preppy look! so nice!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I’m hosting great glasses giveaway here check it out!

    P.P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful and your coat feels so warm . Nice bag also. .
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/12/finding-dream-quality-human-hair-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful and your coat feels so warm . Nice bag also. .
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/12/finding-dream-quality-human-hair-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baš mi se sviđa kombinacija, a sat je fenomenalan:) baš mi se sviđa, ja studiram geografiju pa bih mogla nešto takvo nabaviti:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and photos!

    I also want to buy one to match my mermaid prom dresses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute watch :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute watch xxx

    Really loving your blog.
    Love to see you on my blog
    I am following your blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx Keep in touch
    beautydrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful watch and elegant.You looks great dear.
    Merry Christmas.Kisses

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, strange but fashionable watch! And you look pretty good!
    Thanks for sharing and Happy merry Christmas!

    best lace wigs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram