A perfect shade of blue

Hello my cuties, it's time for a new post. I want to show you a lovely outfit today. I've got new items from Romwe and they're absolutely stylish. I love cute outerwear and my new coat is perfect. It's navy blue with leaves print on it. So adorable. Dark blue is a good color for example parkas or other jackets because it's not so boring like black but you can combine it with many clothes. This time I just must to fit the rest of my look with the print. But it's not  problem, it's dezent and sometimes I like to mix prints. But it must look good, not to much. This time I wear simple blue pants with it. High waisted jeans are a must-have. I'm totally a fan of them. Usually I have a dilemma how to choose perfect pants, beacuse I'm not size zero, but these are amazing. See some pics of my whole today's look.

Coat - HERE
Pants - HERE

Please make sure to see items on the website. It's worth it.
Until next time...

Kisses,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

7 komentari

  1. Lovely coat...
    You look good..
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prelijep outfit,kaput/jakna ima predobar print i jeans mi se bas dopadaju,ja bas preferiram high-waist.
    xx

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks gorgeous dress.I love this navi blue jacket.
    Have a great weekend.
    Kisses,XOX Kintan

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram