Keep it casual

Hi there! I'm happy to share a new look with you today. This time it's a sporty look with my new two-piece outfit, a colour-block long sleeve top with back zipper and pants. It's so comfy and cool. Casual but really trendy. I will definitely wear it very often. Find it on the site, it's available in all sizes. Links are as usual at the bottom of the post. I've also got a new sweater which is casual modern. A basic piece, which is easy to combine and fits very well. Nice soft material is what I like about it, the cut is great too. My motto in this post is sporty and casual. After the chic looks during holidays I need a break. These new pieces are my fave now. Thanks SheIn.

Two piece - HERE
Sweater - HERE
Thanks for reading! Love you all...

With love,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

4 komentari

  1. Great casual look I love it.Happy new year dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collection of amazing looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Looks and I love your two piece dress ^^

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram