Rosewholesale - Always at the right price

Hello cuties, how are you? Hope you have a good time. It's definitely really cold here. I'm so happy that I have a new coat from Rosewholesale, that keeps me warm and looks stylish. You will be able to see photos of it in this post and also the link, where to buy it, on the bottom of the post. But please at first let me tell you more about this great online shop.

Rosewholesale is a leading international online fashion clothing store. Focusing on the very latest in affordable fashion style, both attire and accessories, they provide thousands of the latest in and chic product lines, to give maximum choice to their clientele. Find the latest trends and must-have pieces there!
You will get high quality products at competitive factory direct prices.
They aim to provide an extensive range of high quality, stylish fashion clothing – not only at the lowest prices, but also with a professional dedicated service to their valued customers from all over the world. No matter what you need and searching for, here are definitely the best clothes.

I think you have enough informations that will give you the wish to buy from here. Now, take a look at my new coat I told you about. It's so refreshing to wear a good looking and comfy outerwear like this one. It's available in all sizes. Mine is M, I like to feel good and wear oversized thick clothes under it and now I can do it. You can choose from army green color like mine or navy blue.

Coat - HERE

Hope you like the coat and whole look. Thanks for reading.
Unil next time,

Shopping to fall in love with:
 Rosewholesale
Follow Rosewholesale  FacebookGoogle+Instagram

With love,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

4 komentari

  1. I love this parka already <3 Lovely photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I really like your coat. Feel great on you. Fabulous pics. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coat dear,looks really warm and good quality :)
    xx

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram