Colorful vs. Black and Grey

Hello cuties, how are you? Hope you're all fine! Can you believe it's almost March? I love spring. We can finally say goodbye to all those dreary clothes, without colors, boring accesories etc... Say hello to some fresh colorful pieces. So, with this motto, I've decided to choose a seventies printed dress from SheIn as an eyecatcher for today's outfit. I haven't seen, for a long time, such a stylish print. The colors are also great. I love vintage dresses, this one is so perfect. See how I styled it.


I've also got a new coat, it's classic black. A must-have for this season.
Spring is around the corner. Best time for new clothes.


Dress: HERE
Coat: HERE
Thanks for reading.
Until next time...

Kisses,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

4 komentari

  1. I love both but dress is better choice for me! Great photos darling :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so classy. Love the dress! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm starting a blog about fashion and beauty ) Welcome! http://beautypumma.blogspot.ru/ Followback!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm starting a blog about fashion and beauty ) Welcome! http://beautypumma.blogspot.ru/ Followback!=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram