Devil Plus Skater Dress

Hi, it's time for a new post! I hope you will enjoy reading it. It's absolutely worth the attention. I want to write about a great online shop called Devil Plus. This site was created by a pair of lovers and has grown to be one of the leading brand of sexy and fashion products. Isn't it romantic and such a interesting brand history? They married in 2013. and this couple make a dream come true together. I'm a fan of unusual stories and this one is very special. 

www.devilplus.com offers latest fashion trends, best prizes, fast and free shipping. For all questions you can ask their friendly customer service. Every woman can enjoy sexy, comfortable and confident fashion, so you're able to buy from a wide-range product selection. High quality and sexy lingerie, sexy swimwear, costumes but also fashion dresses.

I was very happy when my dress arrived. It's a eyelet acid wash skater dress!
Very modern and really comfortable. Material is 95% Polyester + 5% Spandex. I saw simillar dresses often and I've always wanted this must-have dress. Sincerely, I've had doubts that it's only available in One size, but I believe that it definitely fits most because of the material. I was positively surprised when I wore the dress. It wasn't tightened at all. Fortunately, stretch cotton jersey made in a flared style that fits most, a good looking dress. I will surely wear it often.



Love the details. A round neckline, racer cut back and zip back fastening. These decorations inspired me to create a simple streetstyle look. Now, take a look how I styled it.


Hope you like my new dress. Find it HERE.
Make sure to visit Devilplus.com
Happy shopping!

Devil Plus
Thanks for reading.
Until next time...


Follow Devil Plus → FacebookTwitterGoogle+Pinterest


Kisses,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

4 komentari

  1. Divan sajt,jeans haljina je bas chic i odlicno ti stoji
    xx

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress looks gorgeous on you.

    xoxo,
    geri

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/p/gheline.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram