UK Tights

Hi beauties, how are you? I'm fine. It was a good day. I spent it outside. I had some obligations and finally done them today. Do you know these days when you don't like to wear pants? I'm sure it happens to everone sometimes. It was such a day for me. So, the best solution is to wear tights, right? It's still freshly outside. I think bare legs in winter are idiotic. There is nothing more elegant in winter than dark tights worn with matching shoes. I feel good in classic tights. Love the fact that they can be combined with all colors, prints and materials. 

I've got new tights from a great online shop specialized in hosiery.
www.uktights.com is a place for ladies and gents to get hold of some quality tights, whatever their age, shape or size. They have by far the largest selection of tights stockings and hold ups in the world. Theitights styles are as varied as anything else in the fashion world. There is even a pair of tights for every occasion and for every type of weather or season, lots of different colours and textures from various brands.
If you want to reach a lot with little effort choose perfect tights for your style. They absolutely give us a touch of elegance. Below are some details about my new tights you will be able to see in his post.

Wool and Cotton Ribbed Tights, ideal for cold weather, 80 Denier, 75% wool, 23% cotton and 2% elastine. Comfort is very important to me.
Oroblu Tights have a high wool and cotton content. They're Cosy, soft and warm. You can truly feel the high quality wool and cotton on your skin. They hold their shape, don't worry they will not drag out. You'll be using them for a long time. You need to try these! See them on the website HERE. Also available in three more colors.


I think for spring/summer I would also wear more colorful or printed tights, they can be a fabulous eyecatcher of an outfit.

Shop now, for yourself or as a gift, always a good choice!
The world's best choice of hosiery. The largest hosiery store on Earth.
UK Tights
Follow UK Tights:  FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestYouTubeInstagram
Also visit their Blog for more informations, inspirations, ideas and more.


With love,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

8 komentari

  1. The whole outfit looks awesome. I love your hair and those tights look kind of vintage + little bit of elegant. Perfect for daily february outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! Warm and beautiful! :)
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tights and the whole outfit looks lovely.Have a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post and photos, dear friend! :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    If yes, please follow me with GFC, write a comment under my post and I will immediately follow you back :)
    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog, like it! :) I follow you :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, I love it ;) Wanna follow for follow??

    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2016/02/casual-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bas su mi potrebne jedne takve crne helanke,super idu uz taj braon kaput :)
    xx

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram