Perfect Spring Outfit

Hello cuties, if you read my posts, you know that it was raining for days. But today, after the rain, finally a great sunny day. I enjoyed it! I was outside with my dog, a really well spent time. When it's weather like this, I love to plan my next shopping. If you're also a typical girl, here are some lovely items to create the perfect spring look.

(Click on each picture to see item on website)

 Peplum Hem Back Zipper Top
I will definitely buy a cute fresh yellow blouse this spring. Perfect to combine with a stylish skirt, shorts or pants.

Let me show you a skirt I would style with this top for a fashionable outfit.

 Vertical Striped Single Breasted A-Line Skirt

I love stripes, this is such a beautiful skirt. What do you think? Yellow blouse with this striped skirt. I would wear it. Absolutely trendy!

To create a sweet daily look, maybe a good choice are flats, if it's not warm enough to wear sandals, to complete the whole look?!

 Grey Cutout Lace-up D'orsay Flats
Lace-up flats, the latest trend, and the best shoes for this look.

Grey Chain Ring Embellished Satchel Bag

To bring the grey color back, this little bag is a good solution. Love it.
Search Shein to find perfect sunglasses and accessories for this look!
These items are my fave. Would you wear the look, let me know. Click on the pictures to get more infos, prices and more.

Thanks for your time, lovelies!
Until next time...




Kisses,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

3 komentari

  1. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow blouse! , Im into the yellow this Spring ;)
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice selection..i like yellow blouse
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥