Spring Shirt from Banggood

Hi there! In today's post I want to show you a lovely shirt I got from Banggood. It's perfect for spring. Such a comfy and stylish blouse. I love it. You can buy this one for only 9.99 $ Amazing, right? The floral print is very trendy. A chic top for this season. 
Shirt: HERE


I really needed a simple case for my phone, so I've choose it from Banggood, as well.

HTC Desire Case: HERE
Samsung Galaxy Case: HERE

Thanks for reading babes.
Enjoy your day...


With love,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

7 komentari

  1. NICE SHIRT
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely blouse! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shirt. Love the print!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the top! I have a similar top as yours! <3
    www.emmereyrose.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram