Cats and Tassel

Hello beauties, how are you today? It's colder than yesterday here, really cloudly, but as I was outside it haven't rained. That's cool. I prepared some photos of my outfit I wore today. I'm in love with my new cat printed blouse from SheIn, find it on the website HERE. I also have a new brown tassel jacket. Love it. 70's inspired and great for spring. See more infos about the jacket HERE. I think my today's look is simple but trendy. Let me know what you think!

Make sure to check these items out. Complete your perfect spring look with such a print blouse and tassels are a must-have for this season, right?

Thanks for reading!
Enjoy your day...

Kisses,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

12 komentari

  1. hi Brina, very nice outfit..i like your jacket and shirt..so funny
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look dear! Love your jacket! :-)
    Much love, Pisa
    www.inlovewithmyclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great jacket!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so classy. Love the jacket! Have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely outfit love that jacket . You look awesome.
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!
    Coole Photos, die bluse find ich besonders hübsch :)
    GLG Verena xoxo

    verenasbeautypalace.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your posts are always amazing, great pics :)
    follow my blog
    anastasiafox.ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cat button down!!!Lovely post!!
    Will you like to follow each other in GFC! Follow me and I'll follow you back.

    Emmi - justemzs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram