Vintage Blouse

Hello babes, how are you? It was a weird day today. First sunny, then rainy and again. In a few minutes, it was crazy. So I grab these sunny moments to take some pics of my new blouse. I absolutely love it. Vintage is my fave, especialy in blouses. It's from Lookbookstore. I paired it with red pants and grey dandy shoes. My details, bag, bracelets and glasses are also red. See some pics below.

Blouse: Lookbookstore
Pants: SheIn
Shoes: Deichmann
Bag: No brand
Glasses: Polette Eyewear
Hope you like my today's post.
Until next time...

Kisses,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

8 komentari

  1. Iove this whole outfit, colors are so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make up is stunning! Love the combination of outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit dear..i like your make up
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look, love your blouse and the glasses. Great choice! :)
    Happy weekend!
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice,see my blog http://herecomesajla.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM White Patent Leather Wavy pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Heel Black Matte
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Orange Leather pointed
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram