Lace Up Floral Print Blouse

Hey lovely people! Whats up? How was your day?! Hope you spent it on a good way. It was nice weather here, so, I had a chance to make some pics of my newest blouse from SheIn. It's a stylish piece. Really trendy with a lace-up detail. Floral print is also a must-have for spring/summer. And no, it's not boring, this print is absolutely timeless and I don0t want to miss it this season too. Hope you're a fan as I am. If yes, you will definitely like this blouse. See photos of my today's outfit below.

Floral Blouse: HERE

Make a statement with a floral print top.


Thanks for reading...



Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

6 komentari

  1. Hi Brina, nice floral blouse..i like this outfit
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so classy. Love the bag! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great style! i love the outer, so beautiful
    have a great day
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post hun! I like this so much.

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blouse <3 So pretty!!!

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram