Sleeveless Trench

Hey, hey! I'm here to show you some pics of my today's outfit. I wore my new sleeveless trench coat from Romwe. This piece is the star of my look. I think it's a cool outerwear for warmer days. It really make every outfit stylish. It's in a army green color, so you can combine it easy, also available in all sizes. You can choose where to make a bow or just a knot, behind or ahead. Under this coat I choose for today a simple white top with mesh details, high waisted jeans, grey dandy shoes and a little green-brown bag. Hope you like the look.



Isn't it a stylish casual look for spring, what do you think?

Sleeveless Trench Coat: HERE

Thanks for reading!
Until next time...



With love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

10 komentari

  1. Great look you look amazing loving the trench and how you styled it .Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely look dear! Love your trench! <3

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prelijep trench, volim maslinasto-zelenu i super ti ide uz kosu :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sleeveless trench!! Love how you styled it! ^-^
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the trench coat! it make your look more gorgeous!
    have a great day
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an amazing sense of style:) you look beautiful! xx


    http://www.emma-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Soo beautiful!!
    Love,
    Visit my blog:
    New Outfit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram