Mouth Print T-shirt

Hello! It was so warm today. I was outside and made some photos of my look I wore today. My new T-shirt from SheIn is amazing. Love the print. Grey and red is a nice combination, what do you think? I also wear other items from SheIn today too. For example, if you like my cute flats. See my blog post about them HERE.

It was a great day, for this casual but stylish look, a good top, with a cute print can do a lot for an interesting outfit. I'm a fan of it for sure.


T-shirt: HERE

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Until next time...


Hugs,
post signature

You Might Also Like

3 komentari

  1. I really like this tee, I've ordered mine and waiting for it to come :)
    Have a fab Sunday! Xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram