Stripes

Hi dear readers, hope you're all fine. My day was really funny. As I went to the city it was good weather. But after 5 minutes when I came home the weather changed and it started to rain. I'm happy that I've catched the sunny moments to make some photos of my cute striped t-shirt I got from SheIn. It's classic but with some turquoise blue accents. I'm totally a fan of stripes and can't get enough of them in my wardrobe. For today's look I choose simplicity. The t-shirt is easy to combine. I wore simple jeans, silver sandals and a grey bag. 


T-shirt: HERE

Hope you like my outfit.
Thanks for reading!


Hugs,
post signature

You Might Also Like

3 komentari

  1. Beautiful post my dear! Amazing blog! I will be very glad if you will come to me! Please write comments to posts that you like! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/06/babyonlinedress.html Follow you dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Predivna boja kose !!! Svidja mi se torbica :)

    Charming Coco

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram