LightInTheBox Pink-White Dream

Hello cuties, how are you. Hope you're all fine and enjoy your day. I'm happy to write on my blog today. I have some useful informations for your next shopping destination. I found a great online shop where you can order your next pursache without any doubt. You will certainly be thankful for this outfit idea and inspiration you'll be able to see in my post.

LightInTheBox is a global online retail company that delivers products directly to consumers around the world. They offer different products, clothes, jewelry, beauty products, hair accessories and more... LightInTheBox offers products in the three core categories of apparel, small accessories and gadgets and home and garden. Their innovative business model allows itself to offer customized products, such as wedding dress and evening dress and others.
I'm in love with my items from this store and really satisfied with the quality and price. Shipping was incredible fast and customer service was amazing. I couldn't ask for more. It was a wonderful shopping experience!

I'm so excited to show you my lovely items from this site.
There will be two outfits. First I wore a lace blouse and for the second look a cute floral dress. In both looks I complete them with a bracelet also from LightInTheBox.


The soft pink blouse is such a lovely piece. I wore it with white pants, brown sandals and bag.


I comdined the dress with silver sandals and a simple brown bag. See some pics below.



Hope you like both looks, let me know what you think?

Dress: HERE
Top: HERE
Bracelet: HERE

Explore the world through shopping with LightInTheBox.
Shop the latest trends at best prices!
Can you see the light in the box?!
Search for it!

Follow LightInTheBox  FacebookInstagramPinterestYouTubeTwitterTumblrVK


Thanks for reading.
Until next time...

With love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

4 komentari

  1. I love the details. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kako volim ove baby roze stvari .. Majicu imam slicnu i tako je volim !!

    Charming Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both looks! You dress is sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post my dear! Amazing blog! NEW POST http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/07/mandy-lashes.html Please view the post and leave a comment in my blog ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram