Sammydress StreetStyle

Hello lovely people. I'm so happy to share a new post with you today. It's a good feeling to have friendly contacts through this community. I love to be a part of it and view at different blogging lifes. Thanks for stopping by.

I dedicate this post to my year of birth - 90's! Oh, mann it was a good time. I had a great childhood. I'm thankful for it. Therefore I have wonderful memories.

My look today is a casual streetstyle, a little bit grunge style. I wore stylish items from Sammydress, a leading global online wholesale supplier of the latest in Womens Clothing, Men and Women's Shoes, Bags and Accessories, Casual Dresses, Accessories, Fashion Jewelry, Intimate Lingerie, Wigs, Men's Clothing, Children's Toys, Home & Living, Lifestyle Products and many more fantastic items and gift ideas. They really have everything you need. All necessary can be found at one place. It's easy, great shopping experience without problems. You can be sure, all customers will get the best service and fast shipping. Good quality products at amazing prices. They gladly realize the most important things. I'm satisfied with my order! My shirt is a comfy printed black tee. Over it I wore a army green jacket. Very stylish and easy to combine. The pants are also black with trendy fringes. I love the whole outfit. If you're more a fan of chic looks, you will se how I combined my new grey blazer. But first, take a look at my todays outfit with the jacket.


The blazer is elegant but very comfy, so you can surely wear it, with a simple t-shirt, like I do. See the wide selection of blazer HERE.



Item Links
T-shirt: HERE
Pants: HERE
Jacket: HERE
Blazer: HERE


There are so many good reasons to choose Sammydress for your next pursache. Enjoy your shopping!



Follow Sammydress  FacebookTwitterYouTubeGoogle+VKInstagram




Hugs,
post signature

You Might Also Like

4 komentari

  1. Nice pictures, have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice casual outfits..i like the 2 versions..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks! I love specially the second one ❤️❤️❤️
    Have a lovely day! Xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram