Sister's Wedding Day

Hey there! How are you lovelies? Hope you have a good day so far! It was an exciting week for me and my family. We prepared my Sister's Wedding! Yesterday was her big day. It was wonderful. I decided to share some photos with you. Just a few I made with my ordinary camera. We are still waiting on the professional photos. Hope you can enjoy a piece of the atmosphere and Congrats to my sister once again!



Thanks for visiting my blog!
Until next time...

With love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

6 komentari

  1. beautiful dresses dear..
    funny party
    best wishes to your sister
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks gorgeous and beautiful dress.Congrats for your sister wedding.
    Have a wonderful weekend dear.
    Kisses xox

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous <3 Congratulations from my side. May your sister have all the happiness <3 <3 <3

    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your sister!
    Lovely dresses, the three of you look awesome
    Happy weekend sweetie
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram