Zaful Prints in Two Looks

Hello beauties, hope you had a good day. My day was great. I spent it outside, the weather was good, so I was able to make some photos of my amazing new pieces I got from Zaful.

ZAFUL is an online shop where you can find latest trends. A wide range of dresses, outerwear, swimwear, lingerie, shoes, bags, accessories and much more will definitely fascinate you. Their affordable collections are absolutely eyecatching must-have pieces. 

Searching for new unique styles? You are right here!
You found the best shopping destination for sure.

I'm happy to share my items with you. You will also see, they're great. The shipping was very fast and it's free for orders over $30. I'm satisfied with the shopping entirely! Quality is excellent. Available at best prices. I love the designs and material. The striped pants are so comfy and modern. I will wear them really often. I saw simillar pants on some renowned portals and magazines. As it's a timeless chic print, you can't go wrong with it. I can say they're a kind of statement trousers. I want to show you an eyecatcher jumpsuit too. Geometric prints are totally IN. Such a beautiful one-piece!


Aren't these pieces fabulous? I'm a big fan of these prints. The jumpsuit and pants fits perfectly. So comfortable stylish items. You must take a look at these clothes on the site. I will leave the links at the bottom of this post. See below how I styled the striped pants, first.


What do you think? I created a streetstyle look with a cute simple white top, blue bag, black flower sandals and of course the great sunglasses also from Zaful. Now, take a look at my jumpsuit look I wore today.


I got so many compliments for the jumsuit. It's really amazing. Wore it with black sandals and a black bag. In this outfit the same sunglasses from Zaful. It was a good combination.

Outfit Links:
Sunglasses: HERE
Striped Pants: HERE
Jumpsuit: HERE

Whatever you plan to do this summer, make sure to look trendy.
Shop their huge range of stylish clothes. You want it - They have it!
Enjoy your pursache. Happy shopping!

Until next time...

Follow Zaful  FacebookPinterestTumblrTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramBlog

Thanks for reading!


Kisses,
post signature
♥ Thanks to +ZAFUL-Official 

You Might Also Like

10 komentari

  1. I really like a sunglasses nice items ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like a sunglasses nice items ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so fresh and radiant in all pics! Love the combination of outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post, have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing shopping, you look gorgeous <3

    ohladymania.blogspot.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these clothes,and thanks for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. really nice looks!

    Blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCq_Aya-v4acfRK4qUYgi6vA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Predivne slike :) Svidja mi se i jedna i druga kombinacija, vjeruj ne znam za koju da se odlucim.

    Charming Coco

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram