Basic Chick - Romwe Jeans

Hi cuties, hope you're fine! How are you spending this thursday? It's cloudly here. But the weather is great to wear a comfy basic look. For my today's outfit I choose light blue denim pants from Romwe. They're perfect! Love the vintage touch. The price is so good for these amazing jeans. You must check them out. I will leave the link at the bottom of this post. I paired them with a printed V neck shirt which is comfortable and flattering, whilst the draped back and loose style allows movement and flexibility in the warmer months. I wear white sneakers to complete the basic look. My accessories are a black tassel backpack and a cute elephant watch. They come with a strap, you can choose if you want to aply it or not. I'm a fan of this style. It's great for a daily walk or shopping marathon xD Look stylish but also feel so comfy. What do you think? Would you wear it also like I did? Let me know your thoughts.


Make sure to visit Romwe for the latest trends.
Pants: HERE
Thanks for reading!

I want to introduce a pretty good wedding and prom dress store before saying goodbye. Hope you like it. 

 Pink Prom Dresses



With love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

6 komentari

  1. Beautiful blog dear! Amazing post! NEW POST --> ZAFUL WISHLIST http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/08/zaful-wishlist.html Please view the post and leave a comment in my blog =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jeans are so dope
    New post : http://www.melodyjacob.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. The watch looks so cute. Love it!
    Cool Outfit.

    xx, Andrea - Strawberries 'n' Champagne
    www.strawberriesnchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially like light blue jeans and your style. It look cute, casual and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hair and beautiful retro jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram