Floral Print Pants

Hello beauties! How are you today? I'm fine. Spending my day on some useful things, but I would like to chill, maybe later... In this post I want to show you my new pants from SheIn. I can say I'm more than happy with them. They're comfy and really cute. Love the floral print. It's a timeless design and perfect for summer. Color combination is also nice. I wore these lovely pants with a grey lace top, black sandals, a blue bag and round sunglasses.








Pants: HERE

Thanks for reading!

I want to introduce a pretty good wedding and prom dress store before saying goodbye. Hope you like it. 

 Pink Prom Dresses


Until next time...

Hugs,
post signature

You Might Also Like

3 komentari

  1. Good post, have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Brina! I love how you style it :) Perfect!

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram