Multicolor Top

Hello cuties! It's really cold today. Autumn is definitely near. It was better weather a few days earlier, so I was able to make some photos of my brand new t-shirt I got from SheIn. I love it so much. It has something retro, because of the orange color block, but it's also trendy while it's striped and black too. Such a multitalent xD And it's definitely an eyecatcher too. Fresh colors and trendy prints in one t-shirt, this is really what I need. I wore it with simple dark blue skinny jeans, and black flats with golden details and a brown bag.








T-shirt: HERE

It's not a simple t-shirt, not just another tee, the quality is so good and it fits perfectly. Love the pop of color, as I said, and I'm also a fan of stripes. So, I found a top that I can wear very often.
Hope you like it.


Thanks for reading!

I want to introduce a pretty good wedding and prom dress store before saying goodbye. Hope you like it. 

 Pink Prom Dresses



Until next time...
With love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

5 komentari

  1. You look gorgeous with those look. Love your skinny jean and your hair is pretty.<3
    Have a great day.

    Kintan XOX,
    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...it look super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very nice... I love your shoes.. And your hair too
    Have a good day ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very nice... I love your shoes.. And your hair too
    Have a good day ❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram