Black Vest

Hello beauties. Today was the first day of fall! You will see, on my photos, it was a sunny day here. Great day to show you my outfit I wore today. I'm so in love with my new stylish black vest outerwear from SheIn. It's a trendy piece to wear for a daily walk but also at night. Easy to combine and absolutely a must-have. I combined it with a stripped top, dark blue jeans, vintage shoes and bag. A cute look for everyday. Classic and chic. I will definitely wear it like this very often.

Vest: HERE

Hope you like my classic look.
I want to introduce a pretty good wedding and prom dress store before saying goodbye. Hope you like it.

Pink Prom Dresses

Thanks for reading!

Until next time...
Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 komentari

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram