Casual Street Style

Hey cuties. How was your day? Hope you're fine. I was outside for a long time. It was nice september weather. Perfect for my new denim shirt I got from Romwe. And this blouse, I can say, is absolutely a must-have in everyones wardrobe. Because it's a great basic piece to create casual or chic looks. I wore it with comfy army green pants, dandy shoes and a retro bag. It's a simple combination, but I like it, the denim shirt is definitely an eyecatcher and the star of this outfit. Link to the shirt is at the bottom. Hope you like it too.











Denim Shirt: HERE

Thanks for reading.

I want to introduce a pretty good wedding and prom dress store before saying goodbye. Hope you like it. 

 Pink Prom Dresses


Until next time...


Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

4 komentari

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram