Paisley Print Scarf from Rosegal

Hi beauties, I hope you had a great day. It was cold today. So, I couldn't leave my home without cozy clothes and good accessories to stay warm. Therefore I wore brown winter boots. But I also feel the cold so much around my neck brrr. So, I wear scarves very often. I can't imagine this season without this useful accessory. I'm a big print fan, but my fave is paisley. It's like a boho print. Usually more worn in summer, but I'm happy that Rosegal offers these kind of scarves, so I can wear it when It's colder too. It's a good eyecatcher of my todays look, combined with a green parka, simple skinny jeans and a black backpack. Before I'll show you the ootd, here are some informations about the amazing store.


RoseGal was started by a group of friends who all share a deep and abiding passion for stunning clothing and fashion. But it spread into a big online shop which offer clothes for everyone at best prices. Enjoy friendly customer service and fast shipping. The site is so beautiful. Well organized and absolutely worth a visit. If you're tired of searching the deals and buy only on sale, this dramma has an end, because the prices on Rosegal are always low.
Choose an outfit you like, not just one that fits your budget.








Scarf: HERE

Make sure to visit this website.
Happy shopping!


Follow Rosegal  FacebookTumblrInstagram




Hugs,
post signature

You Might Also Like

6 komentari

  1. I love your blog!


    Would you like to follow each other? I've just followed you, hope to see you soon on my blog <3
    majalivinglife

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!


    Would you like to follow each other? I've just followed you, hope to see you soon on my blog <3
    majalivinglife

    ReplyDelete
  3. That print is utterly nice. I really liked how you paired it with green! xoxo

    Much love,
    Sugar
    Sugary Fancies, Life and Style Blog| Instagram | Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty!!!Have a successful day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful outfit, love your hair as well. Thank you for sharing, you look stunning!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram