Rosegal Houndstooth Pants

Hey beauties, thanks for stopping by on my blog. How was your day? Is it cold where you live? Here is typically winter weather. It's snowing. ❆❆❆ Not constantly but I can feel a very cold wind. In this post I want to share my today's outfit with you. The most important piece of the look are definitely my new houndstooth print pants from Rosegal. Oh, I love this print and I always wanted pants like these. I created a funky look. I wore a green parka, fluffy sweater, blue bag and black shoes. Hope you'll like the combination.

RoseGal was started by a group of friends who all share a deep and abiding passion for stunning clothing and fashion. But it spread into a big online shop which offer clothes for everyone at best prices. Enjoy friendly customer service and fast shipping. The site is so beautiful. Well organized and absolutely worth a visit. If you're tired of searching the deals and buy only on sale, this dramma has an end, because the prices on Rosegal are always low.








Pants: HERE


Choose an outfit you like, not just one that fits your budget.

Follow Rosegal  FacebookTumblrInstagram


Kisses,

You Might Also Like

3 komentari

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram