Rosegal Army Green Top

Hello beauties, I hope you enjoy your evening. It was a cold day here, so I made a cozy time at home tonight. I was outside today and enjoyed the festive atmoshere but now I appreciate my time in the warm house.

I want to show you a cute army green top that I got from Rosegal. I wore it with a army green parka too. Blue jeans, brown boots and a brown bag. It's a super comfy look. I love the top, it has beautiful lace sleeves. I made some detail photos too. Thanks for stopping by!


Rosegal is an great online shopping destination which offer clothes for everyone at best prices. Enjoy friendly customer service and fast shipping. The site is so beautiful. Well organized and absolutely worth a visit. 









Top: HERE


Follow Rosegal  FacebookTumblrInstagram



Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

5 komentari

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram