Rosegal Floral Chocker ❀

Hello cuties, how are you today? This year is almost over and it wasn't my favorite, I can also say it was truly sad. So many outstanding artists died, it's very heartbreaking. It was also the last Christmas for George Michael, R.I.P.

But let me change the thema, because we can be really happy for everything we have in our lives. Don't make drama about some things that are not so important. This can also be a good new year desicion for all us! See good in everything and don't lose hope, it will all be good in the end. Do you have plans for Ne Year's party, it would be nice if you can share them with me.

This post is about a cute chocker necklace I got from Rosegal. Yes, I know it's the latest trend, but I don't follow trends, I always wear what I like at the moment, so this chocker is also a bit different, it's noth a black goth piece, it's floral, for us, vintage souls. ⚘

More about the store below

RoseGal was started by a group of friends who all share a deep and abiding passion for stunning clothing and fashion. But it spread into a big online shop which offer clothes for everyone at best prices.








Floral Chocker: HERE


Hope you like it. Visit Rosegal for the best accessories.

Follow Rosegal  FacebookTumblrInstagram

Until next time.
Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

5 komentari

  1. so sweet) I've got a similar choker, but in dark shades)

    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete
  2. me ha parecido super interesante este post. gracias y felices fiestas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful chocker *_* And you are really beautiful too <3

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram