Zaful Tassel Boots

Hey cuties, how was your day? Hope fine, like mine was. It's a wonderful festive atmosphere in our city, a lot of Christmas trees in the stores, but we will also have a huge tree outside. In the center of our city. They set it today. Hope they will decorate it soon. This year a band will play live music on New Year's Eve! Cool, right?!

I'm so happy for every blog reader, this moment I want to single out, to say thanks for stopping by! You'll be able to see my new tassel boots from Zaful. I will upload some detailed pics and also how I styled them.

More about the online store below.

ZAFUL is an online shop where you can find latest trends. A wide range of dresses, outerwear, swimwear, lingerie, shoes, bags, accessories and much more will definitely fascinate you. Their affordable collections are absolutely eyecatching must-have pieces. 







Boots: HERE

Whatever you plan to do during the winter holidays, make sure to look trendy.
Shop their huge range of stylish clothes. You want it - They have it!

Enjoy your pursache. Happy shopping!

Until next time...


Follow Zaful  FacebookPinterestTumblrTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramBlog



Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

8 komentari

  1. You look super cute and comfy! I really love the boots. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boots my dear great shop
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice boots and I like complete outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! ♥

    Saw your blog and thought if you would like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back asap. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice boots, hun!
    great outfit as well!
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram