Casual in the snow ❄

Hi babes, Happy New Year! May God bless you and keep you protected and in good health so that you can witness many more such new years. But first of all, enjoy this one and stay happy! Hope this 2017. will be better.

For todays post I made the pics a day earlier, it was such a cloudly day, but as my new years resolution is to see the good in everything. I wore a lazy casual look at was outside on the snow with my dog. I'm happy to show you some pics of the comfiest look. So satisfied with my new sweatpants from SheIn. They're really cozy. I combined them with a cool print sweatshirt, white sneakers and a sporty parka. Hope you like it.









Grey Pocket Tie Waist Pants: HERE

Thanks for reading.
Rnjoy your day!



Hugs,
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 komentari

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram