SheIn Color-Block Dress

Hi babes, cold weather continues here. The snow is still on the ground, we really have enough of it already. But it's winter, so we can't except sunshine 24/7 that's a fact. I try to make the best of it.


Thanks for stopping by on my blog.
This time I want to share a cute casual long sleeve dress from SheIn. I'm a fan of color-block clothing and this is a great piece. It's navy blue with a lighter blue color mixed.










Dress: HERE


Thanks for reading.

Until next time...


Hugs,
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 komentari

  1. I love this jacket !
    I have it too ,got it a few years ago.
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2017/01/in-luxury-silk-dress-from-sugarbrowns.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this dress suits you very much! Love it's simple and elegant design

    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram