Zaful Biker Jacket

Hi cuties, I'm finally back with an outfit post. I must show you my new cool leather jacket from Zaful. It's so stylish. I wore a chic streetstyle look today. A red striped top, simple black skinny jeans with western belt, black boots and a hat. Hope you like the combination.


More informations about the store below


ZAFUL is an online shop where you can find latest trends. A wide range of dresses, outerwear, swimwear, lingerie, shoes, bags, accessories and much more will definitely fascinate you. Their affordable collections are absolutely eyecatching must-have pieces. 










Jacket: HERE

Make sure to see it on the website too.
It's available in three more colors!


Follow Zaful  FacebookPinterestTumblrTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramBlog




Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

7 komentari

  1. I love the details on the sleeves! So rock n roll chic!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com
    Winter Skincare Routine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the details on the jacket. Fabulous look, sweetie.
    xoxo
    Liza
    Liza Corner | Instagram | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good post! Beautiful and stylish!
    I support you)
    please Support me by clicking on the links in this post if you will not be difficult! Thank you very much, kiss you!

    http://www.mirandabeautyworld.com/2017/01/zaful-dark-wash-frayed-floral.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram