Grey Top with lace details from Zaful

Hey babes. Yes, finally a sunny day. Warmer then the days before. It was not nice weather a really long time. Cloudly days are not my thing. I love sunshine!

So, I grabbed the chance to make some photos of my cute new top from Zaful. It's simple but chic. It has a cute black lace detail on the sleeves. So lovely. It possible to combine it casual but also chic. It's very comfortable. I love it.


More about the store below

ZAFUL is an online shop where you can find latest trends. A wide range of dresses, outerwear, swimwear, lingerie, shoes, bags, accessories and much more will definitely fascinate you. Their affordable collections are absolutely eyecatching must-have pieces.









Top: HERE

Thanks for reading!

Make sure to visit Zaful and follow their social media accounts.


Follow Zaful  FacebookPinterestTumblrTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramBlog



Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 komentari

  1. Super top!! I love this outfit!! And you are so pretty!!
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful top! You look gorgeous ❤️
    Have a lovely day sweetie! xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram