Rosegal Sweatshirt & Jogger Pants

Hey cuties, isn't it nice when I'm active on my blog? ☺ I love to share new clothes with you. It's very cool to hear what you think about new items I got. This time I will share a cute two piece from Rosegal with you. Grey Sweatshirt and jogger pants. The sweatshirt is the cutest with a ice cream print but made with three cute pompons! I saw these cute fluffy things on bags very often, but I'm also a fan of them on clothes. It's also possible to remove them and wear one by one seperately. Cute idea, right?


More about the store below

RoseGal was started by a group of friends who all share a deep and abiding passion for stunning clothing and fashion. But it spread into a big online shop which offer clothes for everyone at best prices. Enjoy friendly customer service and fast shipping. The site is so beautiful. Well organized and absolutely worth a visit. If you're tired of searching the deals and buy only on sale, this dramma has an end, because the prices on Rosegal are always low.





Sweatshirt & Jogger Pants: HERE


I'm so happy with this jogging suit and will wear it very often. It's comfortable and stylish, I can't ask for more. Buy yours now.


Follow Rosegal  FacebookTumblrInstagram


Thanks for reading!

Until next time...

With love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

1 komentari

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram