Zaful Bomber Jacket and Watch

Hello loves, how are you? Hope fine! It was beautiful weather here today, so I spent my day outside and also grabed the chance to take some photos of my fabulous new bomber jacket and watch I got from Zaful. 

And these new fashion pieces are absolutely amazing. Great eyecatcher! The bomber jacket is so cool. I love the color and style. It's fahionable and comfy too. The watch is so cute. Love the band detail so much. 

I wore both items with simple black pants, a mesh top, brown boots and a shoulder bag. The links are at the bottom of the post.


More about the store below

ZAFUL have a wide selection of stylish clothes, available in all sizes, different patterns, various colors and a perfect piece for every fashion taste. You can enjoy your shopping at this online shopping destination without worries, because you get quality clothes at best prices. From classic timeless pieces to latest trends, they offer the best fashion products.

















Bomber Jacket: HERE
Watch: HERE


Let me know what you think about my new fashion statements from Zaful.
Make sure to visit this site and find your perfect eyecatcher clothes!



Follow Zaful  FacebookPinterestTumblrTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramBlog



With love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

3 komentari

  1. Nice pictures, have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/
    https://twitter.com/Elegant_e_blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jacket..metallics are all over the runway this season.

    Check out my new post Here!!! 

    A few clicks on the links would be appreciated..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some awesome tips! I really love cleaning up everything before a new year begins. It motivates me! x You will like to see more fun from here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram